Your Existence




Your existence is my life,
is more precious than my life,
because you have given me,
ideology of happiness in life,

It's you in my life,
which defines meaning of love,
and depth of friendship,

Your presence around me,
is like a magic for me,
that makes sense of joy,

Amazing thing of you is,
your thoughts gives me moral,
supports and all situation,
which brings success around me,

And nowadays you're keeping,
distance from me and which made,
me alone which gives only,
sadness and emptiness,

And this loneliness is,
killing my small happiness,
which made my life blank,

whenever I think of you,
it gives me only pains,
that are never filled,
these are deep in heart,

And those poems and letters,
which I never given to you,
now those things giving hint of you,
which calls tears from my eyes,

At last, I came to know that,
Your Existence in my life,
has taught me many lessons,
amongst them is about love,
which told to love someone like you,
It should make sense of your emotions and feeling with care,

By
Thank  you
@ $ |-| i $ |-|






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

three things you can do to reduce pollution in your own city

Friendship is Complicated

Forgotten Love